All work here is my own and they are free to use. If you’d like to make a donation, click here! Your donations or support in my shop help me keep doing what I love — bringing you valuable and cost-effective information. If you want to get access to extra stuff, consider joining me on Patreon for as little as $1 a month!
- Self-Love Tarot Spread || FREE PRINTABLEToday we are continuing with our theme through the month of February with love magic and self-love, and I have created a self-love tarot spread for you to use when you’re feeling maybe a little lost and you don’t know how to proceed with self-care and how to go about moving forward on your self-love …
- Children’s Ancestor Candle || FREE PRINTABLESamhain is approaching and sometimes the kiddos like to get involved in the celebrations. Instead of letting the children walk around the home carrying an open flame, why not do arts and crafts instead?
- Moon Phase Calendar || NASA CraftThis moon phase calendar has been helpful for me as someone who doesn’t always want to rely on an app for the moon phase. Make it along with me! This moon phase calendar is super easy to make and you only need a few things. Make it for yourself. Make it with your kids. Make it just because you want to!
- Make a Sigil – Spiral TemplateIf you don’t know, a sigil is a magickal symbol that you create using a positive phrase written in the present tense. They can be used for any kind of magick, but they’re normally used for things like self-love, healing, and compassionate magick. I’ve talked about making sigils before, but did you know you can use templates to make sigils? I’ve created a new printable for you all using a spiral template.
- Jewelry Enchantment || Elemental SpellEnchanting jewelry is a very common practice that witches partake in. You can enchant rings, necklaces, bracelets – any form of jewelry – for any purpose. I’ve created a very simple jewelry enchantment using the five elements. This enchantment was created to bring the spirit and energy of each element into my necklace to carry with me throughout the day.
- Meditation JournalA lot of people start their new year off on the right foot, wanting to bring mindfulness, peace, and happiness into their life. However, it never fails that these new year resolutions always end up dwindling down to be forgotten about.
- New Year Tarot SpreadEach month has its own card associated with it, and there are three more cards that are pulled at the end. One represents your goals, one represents the obstacles you may face, and one represents the theme of the entire year.
- Tarot Three Card Reading – Past/Present/FutureWhen you’re first learning how to read tarot cards, I always recommend writing down your readings. Plus, starting with the simple three-card reading is one of the best and easiest ways to practice reading the cards. When you do a three-card reading, you ask a question and then get an answer in a three-fold way. This can be applied to almost any reading, but a past/present/future is the most common.
- Witch PlannerI’ve always struggled with finding a planner page that I actually liked, so I decided to make one! Incorporating magick into my everyday routine has been something I’ve practiced for a long time. Having the right planner – and goals – helps to create the right mindset.
- Daily Affirmation JournalRecently I’ve been working with affirmations, and they are a powerful tool in your witchcraft arsenal if you choose to use them. An affirmation is a statement of intent that holds power when you make it.
All content is subject to copyright. It may not be distributed as your own in any way. To share this, please link to my website.