As promised, today we’re going to talk about how to do my waterfall ward technique. If you haven’t listened to Monday’s podcast episode about defensive magick, I definitely recommend doing that first. Defensive magick is an important skill for anyone to learn how to do, and today I’m going to teach you how to do my own waterfall warding technique.
This spell requires mixing together a specific wash for use on your doors, windows, and any other entrance into the home. I’ve included my recipe below, but feel free to change the herbs and oils used to suit your own needs.
- White Vinegar
- Herbs (I used Juniper and Oregano)
- Essential Oils (I used Sage)
How to Cast
- Mix your ingredients together and say your spell. I used the following words…
protect my hearth and home.
Cleanse and ward all entrances,
wayward energy shall not roam.”
- Let the wash sit for about 10 minutes to steep the herbs and allow the salt to dissolve.
- When you’re ready, pick an entrance to start at. If your home has more than one story, I recommend starting on the top floor. If you’re in a multi-story apartment, doing your own home and entrances will suffice.
- Start in the corner of the door/window and let the water drip down to the floor as you move from one corner to the other. If you’re worried about the floor getting too wet, place a towel down to absorb the extra water.
- Wipe down the threshold or border of the door/window. As you do this, envision your energetic waterfall cascading down to surround your home.
- When all entrances have been washed and warded, dispose of your wash in a safe manner. NOTE: Do not pour the wash on any plant life. The vinegar is acidic and can kill plants.
All content is subject to copyright. It may not be distributed as your own in any way. To share this, please link to my website.