Happy New Year everyone!
I sat down and did my monthly tarot reading this morning and thought that I would share the spread and results with you.
It requires only 5 cards, laid out like so:
Card One: What does this month have in store for me?
Card Two: How will this affect my relationship?
Card Three: How will this affect my career?
Card Four: How will this affect my family?
Card Five: What do I need to keep in mind this month?
Card One: The Chariot
– Indicates clear, controlled energy and a vision of goals, what I want in life, and that it is possible to achieve those goals.
Card Two: 4 of Pentacles, Reversed
– It is time to relax and stop letting fear into my relationship. Open up fully and let the love blossom.
Card Three: 10 of Cups, Reversed
– Although work is not always ideal, I am appreciated. I need to learn to be humble.
Card Four: 2 of Pentacles
– Stop trying to juggle so many things and balance will be restored.
Card Five: 8 of Swords, Reversed
– Keep moving forward. I can’t plan everything and that shouldn’t stop me from living my life. Help is always available and worry solves nothing.
Overall, I get a really good vibe from this reading and hope that my January starts off great. Everything resonates well with me, especially in terms of my career and what I need to keep in mind this month. I am a huge worry-wart and that sometimes (read: definitely always) gets in the way of how I live my life and the things I want to do.
Many blessings to you in the new year!
You can get a free printable of this spread by clicking here!
All content is subject to copyright. It may not be distributed as your own in any way. To share this, please link to my website.